Support the mission

If you would like to partner with me in my mission of declaring John 10:10 over the nations, and returning to Indonesia every year to continue building relationships with the locals I first met in 2010 there are three ways to do this.

First you can partner in praying with me for the nations, for indonesia, for Sumi’s family specifically, for finances for me to return and for God to give me fresh revelations and words. ALSO if you need prayer specifically for anything, I would love to pray for you.

Second you can buy something from my jewelry website:  http://www.YIREHawaii.etsy.com
90% of all the proceeds go to my missions and I tithe the other 10%. It’s all individually handmade with aloha with the goal of encouraging dreams, bringing beauty and promoting freedom.

Third you can give directly to my missions fund through http://www.paypal.com under send money. My e-mail is YirehJewelry@gmail.com the money in this account is only used for missions.

Thank you so much for supporting me as a creative missionary and partnering with me to fulfill the dreams/visions God has given me. Aloha!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s